Black Horse PPI Claim with CCJ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5197 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Can anyone help me with Black Horse. Bit of a long story but will try to be brief!. We had a loan with them which we unfortunately defaulted on, agreed a payment plan, started paying it back didnt hear from them again, then the payments stopped going out of the bank and we didnt notice, went on holiday came back to a CCJ on the mat for £649.90 which was the balance outstanding, I had received no other letters from them prior to this saying the payments had stopped. I then realised that we had PPI on this loan and that I had a valid claim. I wrote to them claiming back the premium plus interest totalling in excess of £970.00. This was in Nov 09 I have received one letter saying this was being looked at and nothing since.

My question is once they agree that I have been missold ( Im pretty confident as I have just won against Welcome:-) ) will they then have to remove the CCJ ? As if they hadnt misold the PPI I would have finished paying for the loan before they had the chance to apply a CCJ as the amount they owe me is more than I owe them as the £649.90 includes court costs.

Sorry for the long drawn out post- but getting so fed up as they keeping putting the phone down on me and dont reply to any letters, so cant get any info from them at all. Grrrrr

Thanks