Benefit Fraud Interview Under Caution - worried sick

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5150 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I agree with Kelcou :)

I think the only thing to do is to admit it, it will not be as bad as you think.

Its hard to live on benefits at the best of times but when you are a single person with only basic benefit then its impossible.

Dont beat your self up its done now,

Get the interview over with I dont think you will end up in court, just an overpayment hopefully.

If you come out of work again you will be able to sign on again without a problem.

It seems a struggle your mortgage but hopefully things will improve and a better job will come along soon

Good luck with the IUC

• Haha 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birtday :)

hope you enjoyed you day

I would say you will get legal aid to help you with your case

LSC Website : Can I get legal aid?

You are doing everything right in getting yourself ready for this, writing everything down going in there and putting all your cards on the table so to speak.

At the end of the day its sad but the interviewers are only two people doing their jobs, granted they are working to targets and its not the nicest job in the world but its only a job and they are only jobcentre staff, so please dont be worried.

Go in and be honest admit it all and it will be over and done and dusted in no time. They will see you are a honest person who has made a simple mistake and I am sure this will go in your favour.

And you will come out the other end. :) I think with an overpayment

You sound such a lovely person and I really hope things work out for you.

Edited by MIKEY DABODEE