PPI with Barclayloan ***REPAID***

wonkeydonkey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5175 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was browsing cag for something totally unrelated when I came across postings from other caggers on PPI, I followed the threads and then decided to take a look at my own loan details and question the PPI. Sure enough I had been sold a non starter.Did battle with Barclays and have now received a full refund of ppi going back 6years so *WON*

I must say a BIG "thank you" to cag for without you it could have been my money in their "inflated bonus packages"

WD

Hi Wonkey,

This is great news and well done. :D

Any donation you can make will enable the Site to continue to help others.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Wow wonkey donkey, well done, good for you!

Can I ask what criteria it was that you managed to claim for missold PPI?

I'm having nightmares with Barclays over a loan account and I wish to claim for this also but I'm not sure how I prove it was missold. My loan agreeement was taken out online in September 2004.

Wow wonkey donkey, well done, good for you!

Can I ask what criteria it was that you managed to claim for missold PPI?

I'm having nightmares with Barclays over a loan account and I wish to claim for this also but I'm not sure how I prove it was missold. My loan agreeement was taken out online in September 2004.[/quote

I was self employed,semi retired and have received disability living allowance for over 10 years I told them this at the time and was told I was still covered from day one....which of course was untrue.

They argued I was covered for everything should I have needed to claim,

but eventually agreed I had been missold the policy.

I was never told the total amount of the PPI premium was subject to interest having been added to the loan.

WD