BOS - Filing Claim Basics

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi There

Apologies if I am asking the obvious, but I have had a 'goodwill offer' from BOS which falls laughably short of the amount I am claiming. Have written to them and said I will accept as part settlement but will be following up for rest of monies owed etc.

So: Dealine has now passed and it's time to issue a claim to show them that I'm serious.

Have been doing some reading up on here, but can't seem to find a step-by-step guide to issung a claim. Have downloaded the pdf Claim Form, but just need some guidance or reassurance on exactly how to proceed as I don't want to make any mistakes.

I'm sure I'm just being thick, but could someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you, thank you.

Cheers

Dan

~ I have to say that this whole experience (and website) has altered my entire attitude to consumer issues and now don't take any c**p from these huge companies/institutions that basically try to screw us all at every stage!!

'Non Illegitimati Carborundum'

('Don't Let The B*****ds Grind You Down')

• Bank Of Scotland - Claiming £1221.27.

• 17/7/06: Sent Prelimary Request For Payment. :)

• 20/7/06: Received reply saying Customer Relations will investigate and I will receive reply 'no later than 4 weeks'! :mad:

• 1/8/08: Sent Letter Before Action. :)

• 8/8/06: Received letter offering 'Goodwill gesture' of £137.00, which I have replied 13/8/06, saying I would accept as part payment. :|

All quiet on the Western Front - no contact from them...

• 29/8/06: issued Court Claim via Money Claim Online for £1221.27 - Keep your fingers crossed because I have just paid £120 Court Fees and am a little nervous. . . ! ! ! ! ! :?