lesken v Nationwide

lesken
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6450 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello again, just an update, got letter from court today claim was issued on 1st sept and is going to be served on 6th sept and has till 20th to reply, only thing is if i do go to court (hope to god i dont!) its at northampton!? thats miles away from me!!

NATIONWIDE £820 **WON**

Lloyds tsb: your next

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No it won't be Northampton, it would get transferred to your local court.

It won't happen though :)

Crystal Ball...oh, I dunno, they have slowed down recently.:lol: If I was to take a guess I would say they will acknowledge on Thursday / Friday with you getting your money around the 14th or 15th....not too long off!

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

thank god for that!! was thinking about having to take time off work to go, keep thinking that cause i dont carry much luck that ill be the first and only one to have to go to court!! lol

NATIONWIDE £820 **WON**

Hi all, just an update, nothing yet from MC or Nationwide but checked bank this morning and am £100 overdrawn:-x those 150 fees have come out!!! the B******s!!!! as you can probs tell im absolutely furious as i had put some money aside for the kids going back to school today to treat them when they come out (they have started a new school!) and now i have nothing!:mad: !!!

NATIONWIDE £820 **WON**

Just another update, nationwide ackowledged my claim today, (dolly, strikes again!;) ) was wondering if there was any way of reclaiming the 150 quid they have just taken out?? maybe a phone call or something??

NATIONWIDE £820 **WON**

I would do an email to Charles Bacon - give the claim number and ask him to include these in your settlement figure otherwise you will be claiming again. He *might* do it, he might not - I know others have had to go through it all again.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

ok thanks dolly, (again!!) will have a look through the threads to see if anyone else has some kind of template but if not, if i write one would you have a look to see if its ok??

Les

NATIONWIDE £820 **WON**

Don't think there is a template - just post what you are going to put and I'' certainly look :)

ok will do thanks, recieved intend to defend letter today hopefully wont be long now.

Dolly, i dont know what ive done or whats happened but i dont recieve reply notifications in e-mail from this thread any more, i do on others ive subscribed to but not this one, could you please advise?? thank you

les

NATIONWIDE £820 **WON**

Will look later - just off out for tea :)

good morning all, i have recieved a letter this morning,

"Im sorry your unhappy about the charges that were levied and i understand these are in the process of being refunded, that being the case we consider this matter to now be resolved"

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

I guess this means ive won?? have checked bank this morning and its not in yet, wonder when the money will go in?:roll:

NATIONWIDE £820 **WON**

thanks austen, great news for you too,

I know its not all finished yet but i would like to say a great big THANK YOU to all who have helped, especially to austen and dolly,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for monday dolly (its my daughters 10th birthday then too)

p.s as soon as money goes in ill be donating, this is a great site

NATIONWIDE £820 **WON**

**update**

£100 deposited into account yesterday although didnt show yesterday, am off to work now so will check later if theres anymore gone in

thanks

NATIONWIDE £820 **WON**

Fingers crossed that it arrives in today :)

Have had a letter today stating that they have refunded my account with £21 for interest (which is £30 less than i had calculated) and £81 court fees and a refund of £720, I have recieved a cash credit which shows as a correction on online banking for £49 and refund of interest for £100 could understand that the £100 will be the £81 + £21 although even that doesnt add up and still no signs of the £720, will be checking the bank throughout today though:confused:

NATIONWIDE £820 **WON**

Mine went in on a Saturday so hopefully yours will :)

£81 court fee though....doesn't sound right?

HELP PLEASE, they have not paid any more funds into my account,despite recieving a letter and recieving my interest and court costs back on the 13th sept dont know whether to ring them or send an e-mail, although i have heard they have stopped responding to e-mails, they still owe £680:mad:

NATIONWIDE £820 **WON**

Not been through this myself yet, but what I have read is "sit tight" and wait til nearer the court date. So long as the charges you claimed back add up correctly they will pay out. the last thing they want to do is go to court.

Just plan on what you are going to spend it on.

good luck.

If I have helped click my scales....

Find my threads by clicking here

thanks for replying debt mountain, have phoned their member services dept and they had forgot to key it in! (how convenient!) will be in the next day or two he said, lets see!

NATIONWIDE £820 **WON**