Log Book Loans please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

congrats on getting you car back. I take it the £625 was to get the account arrears cleared, please be aware that most caggers don't have that kind of money to payout, Its true it has worked out for you. I would now suggest that you look at the BoS act and read it, these guys use the act to bypass the credit act and court procedures to get there money/property back. Have a look at Nicky Bodmin posts.

TS can be helpful, but take time, your car was taken from you at night, you clocked them doing it. Most people only are aware after it has been clamped or completely removed from their places of work or where they live. I my case my partner had had hers taken when she was shopping, even though the car was reged as mobilty for my stepson. I was sold the following day at an auction not 5 or 7 days, it had taken us 4 years to get this sorted. It is to this forum I learned of the that the BoS act and the caggers that have shared their posts. I, like most people are trying to help others when they have no direction, take it or leave it.

I had a separate issue myself, I turned to this forum, and took advice and discounted others. You should too.

good luck

trooper68

I understand what you are saying but if it wasnt for my father seeing how much it upset me he would never of paid the money for me, people are not able to do it like i did, And i still do have to pay it back to me father some how, Im looking into everything i can to try and get something out of it there is noway im going to let mobile money get away with this, But even thou the bos is signed by 1 person it still is vaild they dont have my signature or anything either might of a picture but thats about it, My father said i had done it so i have to pay it im 22 and paid them £150 plus my dad paid £623. I have emailed a lady off here who looking into for me now and i will be getting legal advise too, i might have my car but its cost me a fortune lack of sleep tears and my father lost alot of trust in me doing this instead of telling him i needed money for my friend. i will pass any info i get to help others. They aint winning this one beleive me

Zara-Lea :p

I understand what you are saying but if it wasnt for my father seeing how much it upset me he would never of paid the money for me, people are not able to do it like i did, And i still do have to pay it back to me father some how, Im looking into everything i can to try and get something out of it there is noway im going to let mobile money get away with this, But even thou the bos is signed by 1 person it still is vaild they dont have my signature or anything either might of a picture but thats about it, My father said i had done it so i have to pay it im 22 and paid them £150 plus my dad paid £623. I have emailed a lady off here who looking into for me now and i will be getting legal advise too, i might have my car but its cost me a fortune lack of sleep tears and my father lost alot of trust in me doing this instead of telling him i needed money for my friend. i will pass any info i get to help others. They aint winning this one beleive me

Good, thats the spirit. You did not sign anything? no agreement no BoS?

please explain? You could post up the paperwork, hind your details, let the caggers have a look. Just a warning DON'T believe a word the lenders tell you. Check and recheck the info.

trooper68

Trooper68:)

Good, thats the spirit. You did not sign anything? no agreement no BoS?

please explain? You could post up the paperwork, hind your details, let the caggers have a look. Just a warning DON'T believe a word the lenders tell you. Check and recheck the info.

trooper68

I signed them yes but its not gone any of my copys, I phoned the high courts and the are regasted to do it with them but them puffs wot came to my house was the 2 guys from the office they was not bailift or anything, I will dig my paper work out again tonight and try and get it up, I'll do everything i can to get this company bck. He aint called me since i told him wot i thought of him calling me darling n sweetheart the heartless prat! They have been paid off now but for some reason i dont think its going to be the end of this every1 eles has seem to paid back thousands ive paid about a 1000?? we will see wot comes of it todays a new day and ive got legal aid and so much info from trading standers and stuff so i'll let every1 know wot becomes of this, best advise any1 can give any1 eles is not hid the car sell it or ask some1 you know to put it in there name and once its been done 3 times on the logbook the finance is written off!

Zara-Lea :p