Hello!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6514 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI everyone,

My name is Rachael, and I have not long posted my DPA letter to the Halifax. I won't give grizzly details, or a sob story, as you are all in same boat. I am seriously considering taking on the MBNA also (Abbey card). We are currently with the CCCS because of our troubles, so at least if we win some money, it will go a long way towards our creditors!

Goodluck to everyone!

Rachael ;)

Hi everyone I have just registered, joining the crew on the boat!!!!.

We are having difficulties witha number of Companies the first one being Nationwide. We opened a Flex a/c over the internet and requested all the usual availabilities e.g. cheque book, card etc but as we were new Customers the opened a Card Cash a/c for us instead. We informd them at different Branches and Head Office that this was not the a/c that was requested and that it is totally unsuitable for our needs, this a/c is more for a School kid who wants to put pocket money in and not for the every day essentials for the working person. nationwide refused to change the a/c for us until this had been in force for at least 6 months during this time the wages was being credited into it but standing orders and D/D were not been payed as we knew they would not due to the a/c with no cheqes, o/draft etc. Instead the bank preferd to decline all these for us and charge us for every one . We went to a local branch to again state that this a/c was NOT what we wanted and infgormed them to close it, they refused, stating that we owerd over £400.00 in charges, and until such a time that all this had been repayed the account would remain open to incure more charges on the already charges on the a/c. My Carers Allowence went into this a/c and I had a job to get it out as theyn had intended to take it all towards th charges. I did luckily get it out but had to leave £25.00 of it towards the charges and promise that I would pay in £25.00 every month towards the Balance owing on this a/c. Is there anything I can do to get these charges off, get my £25.00 back as this is nothing more than a rip off. Thanks