CRA ADVICE, at wits end......

bizniz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5360 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone.i was wondering if someone could give me some advice......I took out a loan and unfortunately due to moving jobs, i had to ask if my payments could be reduced, after numerous amounts of wrong advice from the "experts" i am now dealing with Triton debt agency.I have never missed any payments with them on the repayment plan we have agreed, admittingly it is lower than the original agreed loan amount. My credit report states that i am on a repayment plan, and even states how much i am paying back, but it has the red number 6 which means i have missed more than 6 monthly payments!!! (40 apparently?) Me looking at this report, comes across to me that i haven't being paying the agreement between me and them............. am i right to assume this?I have spoken to Triton, to be told several different things, one being that its incorrect and an email has been sent off to the department that deals with the credit reports, that was more than 2 weeks ago, so i have again rung them this morning, to be told that the credit report is correct, i am in arrears and that i should deal with it, if i wanted to get out of arrears and have my credit report changed i should pay the arrears off which is £1025.96, apparently this is the amount. I asked them how they came up with this amount and they said that it is my original payment minus the amount im paying added up since the agreement went to them....... but it isn't, if thats the way they do it, it should be a lot more than that that im "arrears" - so im not entirely sure.The man i spoke to said all 3 colleagues that had advised me previously, were wrong and he is correct.I asked to speak to a manager - he said no.I asked to speak to a supervisor - he said they are not there to discuss little things............ he then said to me that he isn't going to argue with me on the phone and is there anything else he can help with.......... i asked him for the complaints proceedure, to be told to look it up online........I get repeated emails from this company up to 14 days before my payment is due, they simply say 14 days until your payment is due, 13 days until your payment is due ----- etc etc etc.I've requested they stop - they haven't.On my credit report this account with Triton is on there twice, which in theory should double the amount of debt............... more like quadruple, apparently the amount in arrears if £39,146 which is again beyond belief as a quater of that amounts to the original loan.I have looked at the past agreements to see that the interest was pretty reasonable back then and simply can not see how it has reached this amount.This is the only thing on my report that is bad.I don't even know where to start with this, can anyone help me???Thanks in advance.Beci

Edited by bizniz
missing information