Elsinore v Citi Cards***WON & PAID***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6127 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

By no means jack your case in, there are plenty of people here that will help you out with your claim.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It isa great order - but not rally much use to Citi claimants as they are still defending and not settling anything over £12.

They were settling upto July, but you know the excuse that they were unpreparred at the time to defend such cases would come out.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

• 2 months later...

No doubt they've requested transfer to Salford in their AQ, hence why they haven't sent you a copy. You can request one from the court though.

• 3 weeks later...

I've PM'd you.

Did the points I put forward help?

Cool. Will wait till later.

They didn't comply in my case to the draft order, so it's pretty much a certainty that they won't in yours.

You'll have to start putting your bundle together, if you need any help let me know and I can give you my standard dislosure list which will give you an idea of what to include.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

They won't comply if the judge has requested any breakdown of figures from them to validate their pre-estimate figure of £12.88.

Needless to say you could possibly argue that they have something to hide.

It all boils down to their figure of £12.88.

Citi had an opportunity to prove their figures correct at the mercantile court, which would have been of benefit to themselves by quashing all penalty charge claims of this nature. Instead of doing this they settled, which would lead you to conclude they are not confident in their own figure being scrutinised.