First Post

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6495 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Sent request for statements to RBS on June 23th 2006, have not heard anything. I am going to the bank this Friday- as they have charged me over £100 this month alone for being £12 overdrawn!!

Davros123

Hi and welcome Davros, first read the FAQs and step by step instructions ,also spend a couple of days reading some threads in the relevant bank forum to gain some insight as to what to do and when to do it.Then when you are ready start your own thread to keep us all posted on your progress and also ask questions if needs be They have 40 days to comply with the DPA request

Good luck

:) Go on ... you know you want to click me :)

:lol:don't be like the banks - give a little back :lol:

:D There was a time before CAG but now CAG is here we are the empowered! :D

In progress:

Mechs and Mother (deceased) V Halifax - N1 form filed at Court 9 Aug 06

Advice & opinions of mechs, The Consumer Action Group and The Bank Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

I requested statements from the bank 23.6.06, using your templates and a £10 cheque. The cheque has been cashed- but I have heard zilch since. So the 40 days are already up. I will read on for more info on what to do next!!!

Davros123

I miscounted the days ...there is a template letter in the templates library section for non compliance

:) Go on ... you know you want to click me :)

:lol:don't be like the banks - give a little back :lol:

:D There was a time before CAG but now CAG is here we are the empowered! :D

In progress:

Mechs and Mother (deceased) V Halifax - N1 form filed at Court 9 Aug 06

Advice & opinions of mechs, The Consumer Action Group and The Bank Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Anyone else had problems with gaining statments. Its now been 43 days and still nothing has been sent to me. Just been to the branch this morning and they are still nowhere to be seen. They did tell me that the staments can either be posted to your address or to branch. they do not tell you which one. also if the statments have been sent to the branch they don't notify you that they have arrived and ready for collection instead they leave it 5 days and then destroy the statments.

Are these delaying tactics?

Davros123