half dozen accounts...how many summonses?

Its WAR
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5323 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My family have 6 A&L accounts including 2 MBNA accounts (not including the accounts that have had settlements).

Should the four of us issue 4 individual summonses, or should we mitigate our costs and go for one big claim listing ourselves as joint claimants? The amounts total approx £1000.

I guess we could do a joint claim for allo the A&L accounts and another joint claim for the MBNA accounts.

Its WAR

• 6 months later...

Summons is a bit premature. I have only LBA'd one of his two accounts. I have noticed though, that on his two accounts there has been no interest charged by the bank. But overdraft usage and exceeding fees etc.

Anyway, I have now combined the two accountrs and sent a new LBA which I know they will refuse to pay.

So in two weeks I will issue the summons, eventhough they have agreed to freeze the account until the test case in resolved.

I know about the section 69 8% interest which is added after the calim succeeeds, but as they have not charged interest (but fees instead), how do I deal with adding interest to the claim, before the 8%?

Its WAR

Hi, Its WAR.

Have you read through the FAQS thoroughly? It should tell you all you need to know in there.

May I suggest you give them another read through? - just so you are sure you know the procedure and feel confident in your claim.

It should also help with your query about interest.