Lba

dazzasimm
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5538 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all.

Sent my 1st prelim letters to Lloyds TSB on 18-3-09 and have heard zilch. I have just finished typing the LBA's and will send tomorrow, recorded of course. Do you think they will respond or just give me the silent treatment? Boy i hate Lloyds!!:)

Dazza vs Lloyds #1 £4350:D

Dazza vs Lloyds #2 £1495:D

Dazza vs Lloyds PPI £1200:D

dazzasimm,

Lloyds really are the leaders in the field of "Letter what Letter" check the track/trace with Royal mail to make sure they delivered it and that you keep to the time scale for the second "In Dispute" letter.

To keep you on tenterhooks they will send you their usual threatogrammes completely ignoring your legal requests, in the hope that you will give the fight up, Good luck. I too despise Lloyds/SC*M and their tacticts, they really do operate (IMHO) above the law, :p to them.

"EXEMPLO DUCEMUS"

:)Yes the track/trace indicated thay recieved the 1st letters the very next day so today i will post the 2nd letters, recorded of course.It looks like getting the court papers sorted out for next week.:)

Funny thing is i have just recieved the response from the 1st letters this morning. It was dated 9th April 2009 and what a load of air it reads. It also has the complaint number of 13844$ so they have a bit to do ha ha.:p