Telephone Conference Help!!

Smila
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry I know I have started a new thread but I need help, has anyone come across this?

I have a date to go to court, 13.09.2006, But the court has decided to hold a telephone conference instead. I have called the court and it is up to Lloyds solicitors to organise this. And that If I want to but anything before the judge I will have to send them in before case is heard as well as sending things to Lloyds. I'm a bit worried that this will make it easier for the Big Fat Solicitors to ''' turn up'''!!! and fight a case.

Guest Zooman

Did Lloyd's TSB solicitors ask for this or did you by mistake. Why has the court granted this with out your consent.

I was going to say write to Lloyds saying:

I do not consent to a telephone hearing and request the trail is held in the usual manner (CPR 23.6.2).

but really I think we should ascertain how this happened before we put pen to paper. If it is easier for you I will PM you my Skype user name.

You are the claimant...as Zooman says, decline this.

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

the Letter basically states:

Upon the Courts own motion. The Court has made this order of its own initiative without a hearing. If you object to the order, you must make an application to have it set aside, varied of stayed within 7 days.

I will contact the court again to say I object