Credit Card PPI Calculator?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5500 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been trawling through here for days trying to find a spreadsheet for calculating the PPI on credit cards (monthly premiums). Can anyone help with this please? I've found a couple of links that lead to a website that's now closed.

Claiming against HSBC for 1 credit card and 4 loans... wish me luck!!

NatWest Claim 1 - Won

Natwest Claim 2 - Won

Natewest Credit Card - Won

HSBC Claim 1 - Stayed

For the OH

Capquest - Admitted Statue Barred

BuchananClark & Wells - Awaiting Credit Agreement

Cards: Here you need copies of your statements over the time period. Each month, the cost of the insurance should be detailed, so just add that up month by month.

PPI Reclaiming Guide: Get £1,000s back on loan insurance...

Not sure if that helps you but seems to be.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Hi Yourbank, I've just returned from work and had a look at the link you've shown. Unfortunately it doesn't explain how to add interest to a Credit Card PPI claim... ie I've added up my PPI payments from each statement ( £1000 pounds worth ) but how do you work the interest into it...

Thanks anyway Yourbank, still an interesting link..

CardFight

PS - Yourbank - I don't suppose you hangout in the Capitol One forum ? I could do with a bit of help ( previous advice from yourself got me FULL refund from Virgin, thank you )

PPS - Kirsty - Best of luck, stick at it and post often, this forum is fantastic and lots of people are in the same boat as yourself, you're not alone and we're here to help eachother.... You'll be fine

Edited by CardFight

Ok, I rarely deal with PPI to be honest but alanalana is good on that bit as is pompeyfaith and hellsonfury. Couldn't find a CC calculator.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Hey guys, thanks for the advice & encouragment. However I am crap at maths and like Cardfight couldn't figure out the charges... so if anyone else can help I'd really appreciate an Idiot's Guide to this??

NatWest Claim 1 - Won

Natwest Claim 2 - Won

Natewest Credit Card - Won

HSBC Claim 1 - Stayed

For the OH

Capquest - Admitted Statue Barred

BuchananClark & Wells - Awaiting Credit Agreement