Employment tribunal advice needed please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5400 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Steve

Thank you again, my E.T. Hearing is set for late Aug. and two days have been asinged to cover the issues.

All my evidence is in written form, I placed my grievance in 2005 during the following three years I submitted a vast amount of medical evidence suporting work related ill health GP reports, 2 Occupational Health Reports and finally Hospital reports. My Grievance was not upheald, however the investigation disalowed all supporting evidance, and disregarded all medical evidence. Even going as far as to say that 4 witnesses refute my clain - my grievance was based on numerous private meetings with my line manager, there are no witnesses at private meetings, and on reading the statements from these witnesses none claim to have attended or had any knowledge of my situation.

I apealed on the grounds that this was not natural justice and not in keeping with my employers Code of Conduct. On making further requests for copies of my employers policies I was told that the request document did not exist, however at the time of making this request I held a copy of the document, experience had made me careful. I also wrote to the highest internal level for guidance and did not receive any acknowledgement.

Three years of work related ill-health and following my refusal to resign I was dismissed- 40 years of work experience without a blemish, and dismissed for being medicaly singened off with work related ill health.

Graduall they became more and more arogant, some of the written evidence that I hold showes a complete disregard for their duty of care. I hold excess of 40 documents pertaining to this and numerous Policies and Proceedures not adheared to. A risk assessment was never caried out, denial was prefered.

I am attempting to prepare for the hearing, very unsure about representing myself, fortunately, and I thank god for this, my now employer sent me on a Management Health and Safety training Course I know that I must prove that my emp.

· owed me a duty of care

· that the duty of care was breached

· that injury was caused by the breach of care

my evidence will support this, however I will be week in my ability to present this professionally.

Also I am unsure about the bonds of confidentiality, how much can I discuss and with whom, has always been a stumbling block in my understanding of this matter.

Thank you again

Nickymac.

Hi Nickymacd,

Good luck with your ET, you sound very focused and well prepared, Representing yourself is not to hard and the judge will make it easy for you, so dont worry.

The only reason the judge would not let me ask the questions that I wanted and needed to, was because I believe he got mixed up with the pre hearing and thought the matters had been delt with there.

He would only deal with my contributory fault, and did'nt even concern himself with what the employer had done wrong.

I'm waiting now for the written reasons and then I may decide on appealing on the same grounds as you or perversity.

The hearing must be held as a full hearing and not be treated as mearly contributory conduct.

Wish you all the best with it,

Cheers,

Steve