Sheffield City Council

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A friend of mine recently got a ticket due to being 10 minutes over on the street parking. She arrived at her car same time as parking warden and he proceeded to issue a ticket while silly her decided to argue. She was late due to work and rushed out and like I said above a parking warden got their same time and would not listen and proceeded with the ticket. Does anybody think she has a chance if she appweals against it or is she best to pay up.

From the details you have given I think that the ticket may be valid in this case but its always worth looking at. Is it definately a council ticket?

If it is a council one could you scan the ticket here minus personal details?

There may be something on there that could be incorrect and be in your friends favour. Then we can discuss it on here further.

Also if its is a council ticket have a look on the council website for thier appeals system terms and conditions-there may be a slight chance if your friend could possibly prove mitigating circumstances.

Edited by DDWales
spelling