style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5535 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I also have trouble with Equita. Local authority passed over £364 of what was left on my council tax. I phoned Equita to make a payment arrangement, But was told I had to pay the full amount of £406. I told them i couldnt and needed to pay the amount in payments. They refused and said it was because local authority had only given them till end of march to collect full amount (rubbish). One week on from the phone call and i receive a letter saying they are going to send bailiffs in to remove goods within 48hrs and i will incure further costs of £150. No bailiffs have knocked the door ( i know not to let them in anyway) but how can i settle this matter. I am due to have my baby in 2 weeks and dont need the stress. I am very willing to clear bill but need to make payment arrangement and to have no more charges incurred. Please can someone help!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Don't forget that unless the bailiffs have already been into your house, they have no right of entry.

Send the letter I gave you in the private message, make sure no one can walk in through any open doors, and don't leave any downstairs windows open until this is all sorted out.

Make sure any cars you own, are parked well away from your house.