First Plus

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5510 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know I've already posted but would like to start a new thread due to the things i've read on this site, namely i've taken out a secured loan on my house with first plus... when interest rates were rising they sent me a letter saying because BOE interest rates were rising the interest rate on my loan was rising too, but when the interest rate started falling rapidly, i called them and asked them why my rate did not come down too, they said it had nothing to with the bank of england base rate... I could tell the phone monkey girl was reading from a screen it was that fast! any thoughts? is it legal?

depends on what was in your original agreement.

Do you still have a copy of the agreement?

Ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

• 2 weeks later...
just discovered a whole new thread on first plus under banks they really do screw you over

Could you post up the link please, 'cos I have issues with them too.

Cheers

-

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, my comments are based on information learnt or

obtained and from my own experiences.

-

Case 1 - C L Finance - Court Case 'Stayed' :-). Stay Lifted - N149 AQ Received & Filed. Case Struck Out :grin:

-

Case 2 - C L Finance - Defence Filed. N150 AQ Received & Filed. Case 'Settled by Consent' :)

-

Case 3 - EOS Solutions - No Agreement - Account Closed ~£3500. :grin:

-

Advice & opinions offered freely but informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment and seek advice from a qualified and insured professional if you have any doubts.