the royal bank of scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6483 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i got a letter this morning - telling me a cheque had bounced (very starnge cos i had enough cash in the account) - and that a charge of £38 would be applied.

I got a call about 30 mins ago, asking me to get to the hospital quick as my friends sister has been rushed in - i went to the atm to lift money out to get the taxi up there - and i put it in and my account is now at -£28!

the [edit] have already taken out the charge! - i called up about 5 numbers and got through to the telephone banking - to dispute this, i explained my circumstances, and the person couldnt care. he said the charge wasnt illegal, and that the charge will stand. i asked how i coul dget to the hospital and he said i shoudl borrow the money or walk.

to me this is awful.

i have asked my neighbour if i can borrow £10 off her - she said she will have to see, so at the moment, i do not know if i can actually get up to the hospital (8 miles away, so not exactly walking distance) tonight.

i am livid at them!