Beckett V Northern Rock Settled In Full

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Me again!!!!!

Below is a copy of a thread that i have put on! but no one has replied so was wondering if you could have a look at it! thanks! I also have a few questions about Halifax so shall i PM the questions to you or do you have a halifax thread i should ask the questions on?

Thanks

"Hi,

I have started moneyclaim against Northern Rock which moneyclaim shows they have aknowledged and have 28 days to reply, if it goes to court do moneyclaim represent me or do i have to appear in court my self?

Also on my moneyclaim online process there is a part which i need to make a decision on (its the SELECT TYPE OF JUDGEMENT bit:confused: ), but im not sure if i have to do this now or do i wait to hear from Northern Rock. Below is the text which i have to choose from :

"Do you wish to enter Judgment by Default or by Admission? Please select one of the options below:

spacer.gifThe defendant has not filed an admission or defence to my claim

(Judgment by Default)

spacer.gif

You will need to decide, how and when you want the defendant to pay. You can ask for the Judgment to be paid by instalment or in one payment.

spacer.gifThe defendant admits that all the money is owed

(Judgment by Admission)

spacer.gif

If the defendant has given a new address on the form of admission to which correspondence should be sent, update the defendant's details within the following Judgment request."

(taken from the moneyclaim website)

Please Help!!!!!!!!"

Thanks Dave :D

My Northern Rock (NR) Claim: Payed in FULL :D

My Capital one (Cap1) Claim: Moneyclaim Process :eek:

My Halifax (HFX) Claim: Moneycaim Process :eek:

I am NOT a professional, please seek advise from others who are qualified to do so.

Hi Dave

You add on the Halifax questions if you like.

Now you have set Moneyclaim into action, all that will happen is Northern Rock will acknowledge then they will generate a cheque and then file a defence to say the money has been paid. You will only see DEFENCE in the status bar.

I do not think for one minute that you will need to go to Court nor will it get that far. Just sit back and wait for the cheque.

With respect to the second issue of judgement etc, do nothing. if they dont acknowledge within 28 days then you will a START icon appear to the side of the case. This is fully automated, but again you will not need to go there!

Halifax WON X 2, Northern Rock WON, Capital One WON, Marbles WON, HSBC WON

On the 25th october I will be filing a claim for £175.00 Citicards. Just watch it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi thanks :) ! Northern Rocks 28 days are nearly up!! just about to do moneyclaim agaisnt halifax and capital one! Was your halifax and capital one moneyclaim settled without you having to go to court. dont like the idea of having to represent myself if the claim does go to court:cool: !!! I will let you know when i hear anything about my Northern Rock claim!!

My Northern Rock (NR) Claim: Payed in FULL :D

My Capital one (Cap1) Claim: Moneyclaim Process :eek:

My Halifax (HFX) Claim: Moneycaim Process :eek:

I am NOT a professional, please seek advise from others who are qualified to do so.

• 7 months later...