Ccj Behind My Back Now Natwest Want A Charging Order On My Home

deviousbank
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5268 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am so sorry about this deviousbank. It underlines something I have thought for a long time. They go for the easy targets, and as you describe yourself, the law abiding citizens. Some people might be tempted to draw a moral from all of this that might read 'Dont tell them your new address, dont send them any money, dont admit you owe them any money, dont own property but rent,, and never take out a joint loan. Of course this is no help to you.You are in the right place for help and I will take my bleeding heart elswhere. Listen to 42Man he's good!

Edited by DeRichleau

This is just my opinion DB but the best thing I ever did was get out of home ownership. I know all the reasons that are put forward for owning property, and the problems with children especially if they are school age, but this debt is just going to rise. Now they have got a charging order they are going to eat away at your equity until there is little or nothing left, so what is the point? Get it sold give them the money, and keep the rest of the equity for your self. If there is no equity in the property then you have even less to lose, because the debt will eventually exceed any future equity, and you will still end up with nought. This is the problem with equity release schemes as I am sure you know. There is no shame in renting, in fact you may end up with somewhere better. I did. I am in a beautiful little cottage (well goody for me!) I would honestly consider it though. Take a (long) breather, and then decide what you what to do about that Ex. of yours if anything. Sorry if this is not what you want to hear, but the three options are sell up, or a long drawn out expensive court battle, or a rising debt that will leave you out of pocket. I genuinely hope I am wrong, but I dont think I am. Things will get better eventualy.

PS. Just read the thread above that arrived as I was typeing this diatribe, and there is some hope there if you want to take the legal route. Best of luck.

DR

• Haha 1