welcome finance

burnleyman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5547 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thank you in advance for any help or advice.

in december i entered into an agreement with welcome finance and drove away in a 04 honda

i part exchanged my car and gave them £100

they valued my car at £1500

i was surprised when 2 weeks later they told me that the car had not been under written by the finace company.

they said they would pick the car back up until it was resolved.

Needing transport i requested my car back which they then told me they did not have.

i then recieved a repossession letter from a company.

i contacted them to find out what the issue was and recieved a shocking repsonse. i was told that the car would be reported stolen to the police and i would be arrested.

furious i parked the vehicle in a garage and demanded my old car back before i would give them back their car (i felt this was fair)

they eventuallty tracked my vehicle down which had the tax removed and had the stereo taken out.

i asked them for the money they had taken to be returned and my car returned in the same condition i had given it to them.

i have heard from a friend that they saw my car being driven around liverpool.it is a distinctive bmw with unusual licence plate.

i want to know what i am entitled to.

do i accept my car back knowing that they have used it.

if my vehicle comes back and their is a problem with it do i accept it.

who actually owns the honda since no finance was ever placed on the vehicle.

i have recieved a letter claiming it is being repossed but i was never given any formal notification of proceedings or any other legal letter.

i have never been asked to pay for the car which i have serviced taxed and had tuned.

am i entitled to this money back

when i purchased a landrover with welcome i had to sign papers at the dealers showroom before the car was released, and all paperwork was copied as well, and when the dealer confirmed funds had been paid a drove away the car ( BIG MISTAKE ), now iam BR and looking into how much welcome charged ie a £9k car cost me £13k, and then put a charge on the house they play dirty.

If you can get your car back and canel the deal its well worth it, welcome charge hugh amounts sending letters and if 1 payment is missed they get heavy, if you own a house they place a charge on it quickly

also have you looked into reporting to the police that your car has been stolen, if your credit is not completed does this mean you still own it.

Question where is the new car, if you still have it park it in a secure place garage lock it up, and only return it when your car is returned in the same condition.

good luck