Blair Oliver Scott debts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5619 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

Please be gentle with me, I am new to these forums.

I have sent the following letter to Blair Oliver Scott with the £1 fee (which they have banked) for two debts which they are chasing me for

Blair Oliver and Scott

PO Box 66

Rosyth

KY11 2WG

(Via recorded delivery)

21 November 2008

Dear Sir,

Re: Agreement reference xxxxxx

I am presently striving to organise my personal information and can find no reference to the above agreement that I am presently paying money into.

This letter is a formal request pursuant to s.77/78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. I require you to provide me with a true copy of the credit agreement relating to the above account, together with any other documentation the Act requires you to provide.

I expect you to comply fully and properly with this request, within the statutory time limit. You are reminded that should you fail to comply with my request, the provisions of s.77(6) will apply.

If it is your view that you are not the creditor, s.175 of the CCA 1974 applies in the case of a simple assignment, and places a duty upon you to pass this request to the creditor. In the case of an absolute assignment, you are a creditor as defined by s.189. If you contend that you purchased the rights but not the duties of any agreement, you are reminded that s.189 of the Act is clear that an assignment is of both rights and duties.

Your attention is drawn to ss.5(2), 3(b),6 and 7 of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (CPUTR).

I enclose a cheque for the sum of £1.00, which is the statutory fee. Note that these funds are not to be used for any other purpose.

If you are unable to comply fully and properly with this request, you should confirm this in writing at the earliest opportunity, and certainly within the statutory time limit for compliance, and return the fee.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

xxxxx

I have had no respose to them since 21st November, can anyone tell me what I should do next?

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

Hi and welcome to CAG.

What types of accounts are these e.g. credit card, loan, overdraft and when were they taken out roughly?

Are you still paying them?

Are there any charges on the accounts and if so do you have any idea how much these may be as a percentage of the balance?

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

hi

One is a loan and the other is a credit card. They were taken out 5-6 years ago. They are not adding any charges or interest since the time they were passed to BOS which is about 4 years ago

I have been paying them and did so at the beginning of December although a very nominal sum as I am not working presently - can I stop now as they are in default of my request

Thanks

can I stop now as they are in default of my request

Yes.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

hi cheeky

word of encouragement

hbos had no agreement or default notice for me

gave me the run around for six months

in the end all account info and default gone from cra

they did not even inform me of this.

you just have to keep at it and not take no for an answer

hi cheeky

word of encouragement

hbos had no agreement or default notice for me

gave me the run around for six months

in the end all account info and default gone from cra

they did not even inform me of this.

you just have to keep at it and not take no for an answer

thanks gg, I will keep at them definetly, but what do I need to do, I've just stopped my standing orders to them so do I wait until they start harassing me before I do anything else, or should I be writing to follow up my CCA request?