Where to find charges online?

suzieq
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6620 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My other half is thinking of taking action against Lloyds. I've seen on here that you can get details of charges going back to 2002 on their online banking site (of which OH is a customer), but we're not sure how to do this. Anyone? :?

Thanks!

Suzie x

The world is divided into 10 types of people - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Does he have online banking? If so, go to the account. Where it says statements there is a drop down menu which will allow you to just download the charges. Very handy.

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

Yes he does have Online banking, but we're still :?

The drop down box I have just has the following -

Stop paper statements

Search your statements

Find a statement sheet

Print a statement

Download a statement

Order a statement

Is it in one of these somewhere? I have tried using the download a statement option, but it only hs at a time....

Thanks again.

The world is divided into 10 types of people - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

More specifically..sorry Richard for butting in on your advice. I know from experience that many who can navigate assume everyone else can, and suzie if you can then I also apologise to you, but others who may be reading might find this helpful.

If you have online banking with Lloyds, log on. Select the account you want and go to statement (on the left hand side). Click on this and it will show last staement. Above the statement details there is a box with "go". Select this box and go to "search your statements". These only go back to July 2002, so the quickest way is to enter 01 07 02 and put + 3months in the box on the right. You can then alter the dates as you need, print the results, search the specific sheet(s) by clicking on the link or request these specific sheets from your bank.

I went to the 01 07 02 on the statements and then just click 'next statement' button and manually went through all of the statements looking for the CHG (charge) letters to indicate a charge to the acount. I then noted the type of charge, the date and the amount, then moved on to the next CHG.

When I noted all of the CHG's etc, I entered them into the spreadsheet in the 'library' section and this worked out the interest owed on each individual charge and totted them up nicely for me.

Hope this helps.

regards,

InterSimi

Yes he does have Online banking, but we're still :?

The drop down box I have just has the following -

Stop paper statements

Search your statements

Find a statement sheet

Print a statement

Download a statement

Order a statement

Is it in one of these somewhere? I have tried using the download a statement option, but it only hs at a time....

Thanks again.

Sorry guys. I've just checked again. This option is no longer available. It was, Honest Guv. Obviously too many people have used it.

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/06/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6620 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks