style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5697 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

...on behalf of all the whingers and malcontents who have raised this with me, and realise that (apparently) if I say something about it then something may possibly get done (...no, I don't understand why they think this either...)

Please can we have repping back in the BG? Personally I think repping is cr*p, but there an awful lot of people out there who are crying, and they seriously need to get some sleep before awakening tomorrow morning.

There! Was that okay for you all?

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Why? the BG isnt the place for advice, tell the whingers to get out there and earn their rep points, jeesz, some people need to get a life :D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Why? the BG isnt the place for advice, tell the whingers to get out there and earn their rep points, jeesz, some people need to get a life
That's pretty much what I say myself - rep points and kissing candy are not the same thing...:cool:

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

But you can, and people frequently have, left their reputation in the Bear Garden ;)
Yes...they used to, but it was like candy pimping in the playground, and made many people green and blobbily overweight...although having said that, I can think of some dearly departed who never once partook of kissing candy but still looked the same :eek:

I think repping should be banned completely...if you want to have kudos, then the simplest thing is to be the highest bidder: the longer your arms, and the more shallow your pockets, the more kudos you gain...

It goes without saying that the short armed and deep pocketed will have very few recommendations...

I think repping should be banned completely...if you want to have kudos, then the simplest thing is to be the highest bidder: the longer your arms, and the more shallow your pockets, the more kudos you gain...

Or just be out their helping people and giving advice to those who are vulnerable or don't have a scooby what they are doing rather than posting cr@p in the bear garden.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Or just be out their helping people and giving advice to those who are vulnerable or don't have a scooby what they are doing rather than posting cr@p in the bear garden.
Yes...I hadn't finished yet, and was just about to say exactly the same thing...but people know me well enough to know that I will not repeat the obviously stated...

The bear garden is exactly that, a place to relax, out of office hours, After all, it is a very lucky person indeed who is actually paid to sit and gossip in the pub all night...

IMHO reps should only be for serious posts/threads and assistance - they would become worthless if applied to the BG . .......

• Haha 1

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

I have yet to see anything in the Bear Garden worthy of a rep.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I have yet to see anything in the Bear Garden worthy of a rep.
What about Crush's Humbug thread? Or my inane witterings, or even, heaven forfend, some of Barra's jokes...surely something, somewhere, should be worthy of at least one little green blob?

What about Crush's Humbug thread? Or my inane witterings, or even, heaven forfend, some of Barra's jokes...surely something, somewhere, should be worthy of at least one little green blob?

I have a word in mind for this post, but site rules and my manners prevent me from using it.:roll:

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I have a word in mind for this post, but site rules and my manners prevent me from using it.:roll:
Would that word, perchance, be 'typical?' :p

Would that word, perchance, be 'typical?' :p

It wasn't the one I was thinking of but it will do.:p