AIC - !!! Scary

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5626 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi anxious,

Welcome to CAG ;-)

I`m having dealings with Lloyds TSB myself and BLS at the moment, so I`ve subscribbed to your thread with great interest.

As maroondevo52 says, don`t let them get to you, they are in the business of terrorising people.

As well as a CCA request, you should also send them a Telephone Harrassment letter and request all communications be only in writing. Never deal with these empty heads on the phone, as you have found out, they will tell you any old BS to get you to pay something.

You have not mentioned what this debt is for. Is is a loan, Credit Card, overdraft etc?

Stick with CAG who will keep you right, and once those bum banging morons realise you know the score they will back off. We have ALL been through it.

I myself received a stupid little post card through my door reading `Hi N.P, can you give me a call on blah blah, Cheers STEVIE`

Now, I don`t know anyone called STEVIE, and I`m certainly not going to ring him up simply because he sent me a silly little card asking me to. There was a tiny little address on the bottom corner with AIC on. I still don`t know what the hell they wanted.

Regards

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Anxios,

Your talking to them FAR TOO MUCH! Your playing into their horrible, sweaty hands.

Why are you shaking? They`re only people, all be it, sad people, with empty heads.

DO NOT SPEAK TO THEM ON THE PHONE!

Send off your CCA and wait to see what they send back/

That`s all we can say really.

The Citizens Advice will probably be less helpful than CAG.

If they ring you again, tell them EXACTLY where to go, and hang up.

If they keep ringing you, send them a very strong Telephone Harassment Letter.

Regards

N.P

• Haha 1

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

Here's one I pinched earlier from DMD ;)

- HARASSMENT WARNING -

WARNING; PROTECTION FROM HARASSMENT ACT 1997;

WARNING; COMMUNICATIONS ACT 2003. s127.

Telephone Number: {Your Telephone Number}

Re: Harassment by telephone

Dear Sir/Madam.

I am writing in relation to telephone calls that I have received from your organisation, which I deem to be personally harassing. I have verbally requested that these calls stop, but I am still receiving call. I now require the telephone number listed above to be completely removed from your systems.

I am in the view that your continued telephone calls put you in breach of the Protection of Harassment Act 1997.

This is a private telephone line, operated on a contract with the intention of receiving and making personal phone calls, I have not authorised any other member of my family to receive calls from your organisation using this PRIVATE TELEPHONE LINE.

By using this telephone number without my permission you are interferring with my ability to use my own private property for the duration of any call.

It is my right to require that this telephone line, which is licenced solely to myself, is kept clear for my own personal calls.

It is consquently my view that you are commiting the tort of interference with contract insofar as for the duration of each call you make to me without my permission, you are interfering with my contractual right to receive and make personal calls on my private telephone line.

Continued interference with my contractual rights in this manner may result in legal action.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to the Office of Communications, Trading Standards and the Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you may be liable for a substantial fine.

Be advised that all telephone calls from your company will be recorded.

Yours faithfully,

Hi all,

babybear, I think I`ll snaffle a copy of this one. This is quite a good variation of the trusty old TH letter. I`ve never seen a version stating the line as private property, which it is of course, but to BT, on lease to us, not to empty heads ;-)

Anxious, do as your told and stop entertaining these moronic bot splats. They will tell you anything you want to here because simply there are after your money! PERIOD!

N.P

Hi axious,

These people (for want of a better word) don`t care about you or your situation. Your just a piece of **** who owe`s them money in their eyes, and nothing more.

Do not play ball with these knob jockeys. Wait for the outcome of your CCA request before your next move. If they don`t comply, don`t pay them anything!

They may even ring you to discuss your recent CCA request. Tell them everything in writing, then hang up. If they ring back, tell them to FO! (The full version of course) then hang up. Follow that up with a letter!

Regards

N.P

• Haha 1

Tell them to Financial Ombudsman? I don't understand NP, I really don't understand. Personally I'd tell them to go forth and multiply.

Fred

Fred, don't think FO means Financial Ombudsman ;)

Heh heh, quite funny that :smile:

Fred, don't think FO means Financial Ombudsman ;)

It does if your a moronic debt collector with an empty head, no offense Freddy boy, hah hah :p

That`s tickled my whats it name that has :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi anxious,

Good to hear from you again.

Do nothing! Your CCA request is still in play. It is now up to them to comply with your legal request. Let them make the next move.

If they start hassling you again, let us know and we`ll lauch the ICBM`s ;)

Ciao for now

Neil.

If after requesting a true copy of a signed credit agreement the creditor fails to produce it, it does not mean that the debt does not exist, because at the end of the day the debtor spent the money and therefore they owe it and need to pay it back The debtor may now however be in a good position to make a full and final offer to clear the debt.

If there is no agreement at all, could it not be argued the money received was a gift and that there was no agreement to pay it back?

Just a silly thought :D

Neil.

Dam Allied international, they are bloody awful!!!

is there a standard letter i could just copy and send to them or shall i not bother! x

What sort of letter? I`d just let them fester for a while. Without a valid CCA there`s very little they can do except terrorise you, but you can handle that, can`t you? Now that you know better.

Let them do all the work. They must now prove everything, remember, you CCA request is still in play. Wait another 30 days and if they still bug you then report the empty heads to the powers that be.

Neil.

Neil, I'll let someone else answer that ;)

Regards.

Scott.

Heh heh, it`s always worth a try, what do you think?

Errrrm "What you talking about mate, I thought it was a freebe, I never said I`d pay it back, you empty head!" :p

• 2 months later...
its been a while but today they've contacted me again via text (twice)

'My Name - your account is being actioned today. I can only stop this if you call at AIC immediately on my direct line 01412283017 (then my ref num)'

has anyone else recvd a text like this!

does anything come of it

they sit quiet for months then bam!

i still havent recvd a cca letter from them after i requested one.

if it goes to court, im just going to have to say what i've done, how they've spoke to me and what i've tried to offer them!!! just have to see what happens.

bloody company :(

What the hell are these burger boys doing with your mobile number? That would do my crust in. That instantly warrants a verbal onslaught everytime one of these fudge packers rang :mad:

Get your number changed ASAP. A mobile phone is for your own personal use, not theirs.

N.P

Couldn't agree more N.P. LMFAO at how you put things :lol:

Just the facts Dipply! It`s bad enough when the empty heads ring ya house 8)

• 1 month later...

No probs, as long as your happy with the outcome.

I`ll never deal with a DCA. They are just a bunch of merceneries, in which case I might go down there with an Uzi and spray it around a bit, just like the Americans do ;)

N.P