littlewoods account Help please !

bones01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4597 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

pay them nothing and CCA them, make sure you do not awknowledge any debt to them.

if they dont respond to the CCA, you send them a default letter and you dont pay them a penny until they can produce a valid CCA document (from what i know of littlewoods they will have trouble with this).

once the matter defaults, they cant ask for payment, slap on any charges, pass your details onto a DCA or take you to court.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i have sar them time up at end of month so can claim charges back , so this letter will just put it into dispute till they send the sar & i put claim for charges back in . am i right ??

thanks for all your help am getting somewhere

I think :)

x

the dispute letter will keep them off from asking for money, being as they have admitted in writing that they dont have a valid CCA then that measn that any chance of them getting any cash out of you has just tailed of to 0%, even if they go to court.

what id do is send them a combined dispute letter and SAR reminder, just so they know that A) you wont be paying them a penny and if they want to argue it they can tell it to a judge, and B) that no matter what you still expect your SAR request to be fulfilled by date X otherwise theyre for it.

oooooooohhhhhhhh , that sounds really good thanks ....

Can you point me int he direction of the dispute letter & sar reminder please so can send it tomorrow , before they start harassing me for money again :) x

yeah, just look down...*cracks knuckles*

Dear sir or madam.

i am in reciept of your letter dated (date) in which you state that you are unable to find a valid Consumer credit agreement between myself and yourselves, therefore i plasce this matter in serious dispute.

While this matter is in serious dispute:-

You may NOT request payment, nor am I obliged to offer any.

You may NOT pass my details on to a thrid party, such as a Debt collection agency.

You may NOT make any additions to my credit file with any credit reference agencies, and if you have placed any defaults on said credit file you must remove them immediatley.

You may NOT attempt to pursue legal action against me, any such action will be both UNLAWFUL and VEXATIOUS, and will be regarded by the courts as abuse of process.

As you are aware, a request made under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (s77/78 ) must be complied with within 12+2 days, you have failed to do so so I am exersizing my right under law to place this matter in dispute until such time as you are able to provide me with a signed "true copy" of a properly executed credit agreement.

You should also note that as you are unable to request payment while the matter is in dispute, under the terms of the Limitation Act 1980, once 6 years have passed without aknowledgment of debt then this matter becomes statute barred.

Finaly, on (date) made a request for any and all documents held on file pertaining to myself that you have (this is known as a SAR ), as of the date of writing this letter, you have not responded to this request.

A SAR gives you 40 calendar days with which to respond, you have (X) days left to fulfill this request.

You should note that failure to respond to this request is a criminal offence and thus will result in me making a complaint to the Information Commissioners office with regards to your suitability to posess private information and may also result in me taking legal action against you to retrieve the information about me that you have stored in your databases and files.

I expect a response from you in writing only within (X) days fulfilling my SAR .

Yours sincerely

(name print dont sign)

Amend to suit, print, send by recorded.

:)

Edited by godpikachu
damn spelling and macros..GRR!