Question about spreadsheet for charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6527 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can someone help please?

I am working on the spreadsheet where I list my charges but on the right hand side of hte spreadsheet, there is a section for interest charged.

What do I put in in column P (interest on charges)? It does not seem to calculating anything by itself. Do Ileave it blank or do I just not fill in anything in the whole fo that section?

Any help/advice appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi

I had the same problem, all I can say is that I changed their date for my date and their £10.00 for my £25.00 and It did the calc for me. I just hope that it did it right.

Give that a try it might help, sorry if it doesn't.:evil:

Sent Data Protection Act to Halifax 13.6.06

Daughters Data Protection Act sent to NatWest 5.6.06

Natwest sent statements on 24.6.06 Daughter owed £204.00 Preliminary ready to go.

Halifax sent my statements today(26.6.06) Owe me £1702.00

Preliminary sent on 27. 6.06.

Hi Strude

Sorry to be thick but where is the £10 that you mention. I have unhid the other columns before column P and there seems to be a claculation that is picking up £28 which appears to be the same amount on that date on the Charges side of the spreadsheet. As it goes down, the charges add up and then it starts to pick up the added amount e.g. £116. Am I making any sense or am I just missing the point?

Thanks.:confused:

Hi rkh001

I'm actually using the open office spreadsheet for interest found in the bank templates library, it seems to calc the interest for me, unless i'm doing something wrong!

Hope this helps.

Sent Data Protection Act to Halifax 13.6.06

Daughters Data Protection Act sent to NatWest 5.6.06

Natwest sent statements on 24.6.06 Daughter owed £204.00 Preliminary ready to go.

Halifax sent my statements today(26.6.06) Owe me £1702.00

Preliminary sent on 27. 6.06.