who to take to court

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5902 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have tried to have default removed , tried credit reference company and tried company who placed default. I have even tried to have automated searches removed all to no avail.

who do I take to court under the data protection act is it cra's or company who placed default.??????????????

I have tried all avenues and court appears the only solution..... These companies are hiding behind information commissioners statement, something needs to be done....

Can we not start a group action or ask a company to start a super complaint.... any ideas maybe even martin lewis could highlight data protection issues....

Only direct action by the masses will work....

Look at all successes they have never come from negotiation!!!

Hi Fergal,

Many of us are doing exactly that...Taking these companies to Court for their assumptions and clear lack of legal understanding...

You need to take the Creditor to Court. But before you need to be able to show you have tried to sort out of Court first then warned them that you will be taking legal action...

The process is simple enough if you hunt around on here for POC's etc. Just ask if you need help, but I'm sure you'll be fine.

If you need help post it up and many will add their two bits...

All the best

Penfold

hi does anyone have particlars of claim so i can complete online... I can not find for having satisfied defaults removed...

also has anyone successfully had automated searches removed...

Only direct action by the masses will work....

Look at all successes they have never come from negotiation!!!

i take it this means the current creditor penfold... if the OC has sol dthe dbt to a DCA, and the DCA ha sregistered the default (as in my case with capquest) i assume it is the DCA (current creditor) who we take action against?

I would imagine it is the person who id continuing to process your data...In my cases they are all still the original creditors processing...bless their cotton socks...

There is no guarentee this will work, nor am I advising anyone to do so...Merely stating that I will be soon enough.

Penfold