Help & Advice required

coffeesupper
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5892 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So they have bought the debt without all the details it seems ( typical from reading various threads on here!), do they still have 12+2 days from my request to come up with a valid credit agreement?
They may not have bought it but merely be acting on behalf of the original creditor whoc will have to supply the CCA. And, yes, they still have 12+2 days.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i have an update on my situation.......

Letter dated 18th march arrived yesterday from my old friends MBNA!!

similar wording to last letter from them.....

Under section 7 of the Data Protection Act 1998 as per my request for statement information.

They say they have provided this free of charge on this occasion which is what they said on the last letter but they have actually returned my postal order this time:D . Signed by Rachel Claridge (Vice President)

They have included more information than the last letter, which only showed charges, this has it all. Credit Insurance Fee's keep popping up throughout it and i think this is PPI (i was on benefits when i got the card) what should be my next move?

Also Equidebt have now gone over the 12+2 days and i haven't heard from them other than they'd requested my Credit Agreement from MBNA, so should i let sleeping dogs lie?

Thankyou folkes for any help you can give me.

Have a great weekend ;)