Vodafone overcharged me by £415!!!! Help please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5916 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My friend Hellen has a problem.

For the past 2 years she has had a mobile contract with vodafone - 200mins 250texts for £25 a month. she always went over it paying about £40 a month, and doesnt recieve itemised bills.

recently she phoned to change her tarriff and discovered that her package that she signed for didn't include the text messages. she still has the contract and her monthly bills that states the 250 texts she signed up for. How does she claim the £415 she is owed. they said they would call within 48 hrs. Guess what, they havent!!!:mad: Can she claim interest?

Please help my lovely friend

Well her first port of call would be to ring them back and ask to speak to a supervisor, be polite, they are more inclined to help. And for the record, If I ever have had a problem with vodafone, they have always been VERY quick to rectify the problem.

They should be able to see her original agreement if not ask for a fax machine number that she can fax it over to for them.

Should be able to be sorted fairly quickly. the will probably offer some sort of freebie or Gesture of Goodwill.

It is worth doing this in the first instance.

Let us know how you get on

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed