nice natwest??

vic_wh
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6522 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is my first post, been looking long enough , time to take action!, I was on the phone to actionline today about an unconnected matter and at the end of the call the girl asked me if there was anything else she could help me with. When I asked her for the name and address of the data controller and who I should make my postal order for ten pounds payable to so that I could find out how much I had paid in charges since my account was opened she seemed confused and had to ask her supervisor if she was allowed to give out such information. Enter supervisor who asked why I wanted this information, when I told her that I wanted to reclaim some unfair charges going back three years Iwas told I would have to have 'copy statements' and there was a five pounds charge for this, but, as I was obviously involved in some dispute the charge would be waived and I could expect a full complement of statements free of charge within the next few days, delivered to my usual address. Sounds too good to be true, I'll keep you posted.

vic_wh

Guest NATTIE

Jubbit not everyone who works for NatWest are [edit], but some don't know how to do their jobs correctly. Copy statements should not take 2 weeks or more to arrive. if the person orders them correctly you should have no more than a week, if they remember to put a note on your account as to where they should be sent i.e. YOU!

[MODERATED: Libelous comments removed]

• 2 weeks later...