MoonHawk vs Cabot cap1 debt

MoonHawk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5854 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been going back and forth with Cabot for a while now, and they keep sending me the same document over and over again which is the same as the one sent by the original OC (Capital One). Today, shock horror, I also got the T&Cs on the back that go with it, along with a looooong letter. I thought I better start a thread for it and join the fan club :)

Front

Back (T&Cs)

I'll post the letter when I have sent my reponse.

Best Wishes

MoonHawk

Priceless !!!! another useless attempt at showing their CCA attempts

they do make me laugh loads :roll:

Well - it will be interesting to see what they come up with next - their art department must be run off their feet :D :D

ICO wrote to me today - they'd like some further documents off me so they can forge ahead and make some decisions regarding my CAP1 agreement - court has already requested CAP1 show original documents and their reasoning to PROVE they are agreements etc..

My next hearing is dated for 23rd November 2007 - maybe this will help CAP1 decide "which" of their CCA's are enforceable agreements cause mine is totally different to this little gem - it's more of an application form that has been trimmed a little.

Sure looks like CAP1 and Cabots have their work cut out with this kind of stuff. Maybe they just need new crayons? :D

• Haha 1

One problem (which is not exclusive to Cap1) is that they have so many different versions, probably designed by m arketing guys trying to get the consumer to respond, or designed by people trying to cust corners and not have two documents. Very messy and hard to sort it all out. But words ... bed .. made .. lie .. come into mind.

Best Wishes

MoonHawk

I do have a few "versions" to show Judge when I go court again soon - Judge isn't impressed at all so far. After the last hearing and seeing my skeleton argument Judge wants to know "why" they insist this is a CCA when my argument differs so much - next hearing maybe they'll have answers to this?

Simple answer. They insist because they have to. If they agree it is not, then it will soon change from a number of CCA requests and non-payments to a major disaster for them.

Best Wishes

MoonHawk

My CAP1 stuff just got more interesting - I saw my credit report last night and Lowells (who cap1 sold this account to while in dispute) registered a default and are calling this a "revolving account" !!

I already have ICO looking at this with CAP1 who denied they'd sold account while in dispute - so yesterday I parcelled the Lowell's "hello letter" showing the erroneous account number to ICO and CAP1's letter showing they had sold this account - all stuff sent to me a long time after I issued court claim against them.

Now this default I found last night issued by Lowells even shows erroneous account number. I had issued S10-12 notices to Lowells and Cap1 and they still won't remove this rubbish from my CRA files.

I am sending a copy of this default to ICO am will issue a separate complaint against Lowell's - if they are big enough to write this rubbish - then they can take the flack I intend to see they get. If they call me once more I shall issue a court claim against them too and let the Judge get them!! :D

I have tried being reasonable with these people and they just cause me more problems - so it's time they paid for the damage they caused me?

These companies are really going to be in a mess once this CCA stuff starts biting!! It's like these companies have gone mad? :confused:

Beggers belief. Go get them :) You may even be able to ask for compensation.

Best Wishes

MoonHawk

I am so Cheesed off with this as it was on the annual credit report website where you can ask for a free credit report site Free credit report every year, no credit card details required - annualcreditreport.co.uk - I never knew about this place till last week.

So then CAP1 also writing rubbish to Experian and equifax etc.. - NOT BAD FOR A COMPANY WITH NO CCA??

I will get them for this - how spiteful is this? and it's illegal what they are doing as they have no right to be writing anything about me.

I will get them for this!!

Do not let them get you upset. Just go get them. You may call it spiteful, but they would use the law to the full extent and every bit they could to get you to pay, so I belive they should in that respect stay within the confines of the law themselves. As such they are fair game when they do not.

The important thing from my point of view (and I know it is hard sometimes) is not let them effect you emotionally as that will make you suffer in your health.

Best Wishes

MoonHawk

Thank you - I know you are right!!

I shall just go get them :D