quickquid default

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3566 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys.

I have defaulted with a loan from quick quid. I was referrred to their hardship team and I'm making payments to them via standing order.

I'm worried about receiving a letter through the post about my default. Will this happen?

Kind regards

Hi and welcome to CAG

It is highly likely they may have already defaulted you. Have you checked your file?

As you are making payments, I cannot see why they would write to you although they may ask for updated financial info to assist them with your repayments.

Be aware that they will want every little thing about your finances but they don't need it. Just a short one is plenty

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Apparently they defaulted me on Friday. I'm still yet to make my first payment which is on the 28th of this month.

I'm just concerned of getting a default letter through the post.

Thanks

Unsure as to why you would worry unless you don't want others to know about your situation. If that is the case, I wouldn't worry. The envelope should have nothing on it to identify who it is from apart from a return address on the back.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

hi thanks for your reply.

the thing is, although my account is in default with them, i have a feeling for some reason (since we set up arrangements straight away) that they haven't actually defaulted my credit report.

could this be the case?