Standard Letter from Member Account Servicing

ronsmith
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6491 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would send it to the same person. I did that and then they escalated it to the area office...still got nowhere mind you!

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

For speed, you need to put the defendant as Nationwide Building Society and the Swindon Address which is:

Nationwide

Pipers Way

Swindon

Wiltshire

SN38 1NW

Good luck :)

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

I have had another letter from Member accounting services, disappointed to learn we ahven't been able to resolve blah blah. Going to refer to Member services.

I am now going to do my money claim is this right?

Anything from 5 days to 14 days, it has been recently.

Check online for it to be acknowledged...I'd guess it will be acknowledged early next week. When it is acknowledged, check your bank account after that. What usually has been happening is that they pay the Interest+costs into your account the day (or day after) they acknowledge with the remainder going in a few days later.

Keep us up to date :)

I have, today, received a 'Notice that Acknowledgmentof Service has been filed'. On the copy Acknowledgment of Service Charles BAcon has ticked the 'I intend to defend all of this claim' box. Is this what has been happening to everyone else. It is making me nervous!

Exactly what is happening to everyone else :)

You checked your account to see if any payments are in????

Keep checking your account your money will almost certainly be refunded. It happened to me, a few days after getting the 'Intend to Defend' notice some of my money was refunded. I am just waiting for the remainder.

Nationwide preliminary letter sent 14/06/06 replied 22/06/06

LBA sent 23/06/06 no reply.

Moneyclaim 07/07/06

Acknowledged 13/07/06 with intend to defend.

£400.12 refunded today now awaiting for the rest!

It's the 20th now and nothing paid to my account yet, should I be worried?

They seem a little slow at the moment - could be something as simple as someone is on holiday.....

You'll be fine, it'll go in any day now. They have just paid out on a few these last couple of days from ones which were acknowledged Monday this week so yours will probably be in the next batch. It can go in any time of day so just because it isn't in now, doesn't mean it won't be in later today...in fact mine went in on a Saturday.

I know - I went through it myself (although I was one of the earlier ones) and with Juicy who was paid out yesterday.

Forgot to ask and I don't think it says, how much are you claiming?

I have just checked my account, three sums of money have been paid into my account today - £120, £250 and £138.70. These do not tie up with my claim exactly so I will wait to see what else goes in over the next few days! Can't wait! Then I will be making my donation to this wonderful site. Thank you all for your help and support.