Gib vs HBOS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6567 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having read through the faq's and a few of the forums I have decided to give it a go. I only have statements from the last year, with charges of £500 so today I sent off my request for bank statements going back 6 years. By comparison the last year was a good one so I would imagine the total charges are fairly substantial.

One thing I would like some advice on is the difference between Scottish and English claims. In England you can claim up to £5,000 without incurring charges but is it only £750 in Scotland?

Looking at other forums it seems that it is easy enough just to make one claim for less than £750 at a time.

I managed to look out all my old Halifax statements going back to August 03. I am still missing 360 days of transactions in between dates and also any statements prior to that.

I have just submitted a request for repayment of £741 for the last sixteen months and will see how much they have taken on top of that when my statements finally arrive.

Halifax DPA request sent 20/6/06

1st Halifax request for repayment of £741 sent 21/6/06

Capital one statements ordered 22/6/06

RBOS DPA request sent 22/6/06