YIDDO vs CREATION/DUET CARD

yiddo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all does anyone have any experience with above companies?:confused: They did cards for Capalito,Pilot,Adams,JJB,Sainsburys had a card a good few years back with these and remember getting into trouble when i was young and slightly more silly than i am now!;)

I dont have an Acc. No though as this was obviously closed a few years back-(God im makin myself sound old!):eek: So a couple of questions

1.Can i just send an SAR quoting the address i was living at at the time?

2.Do i have to send proof of who i am now im living at a different address-photocopy of passport etc and maybe utility bills for proof of current address?

3.Can i claim back over 6 years? think the account might have been opened 1999/2000?

Any advice greatly recieved

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Just to add...

I had a Selfridges account, all Duet cards are managed and administered by Creation Financial Services (customer complaints 0800 012 1173)

They failed to comply and send my DCA request on time, I issued court proceedings, they filed an acknowledgement of service, sent some statements through and failed to reply any further.

Court gave me judgement, they should have paid by the 8th August, they haven't called them a few times...last time today.

They have until close of business tomorrow or enforcement proceedings will be instigated to recover the monies due.

These people are idiots, don't expect much.

Although what was funny was the letter I received with the statements and I quote...

'I refer to recent court papers received regarding your request for Data Subject Access on your Selfridges Store Card account.

Please see listing below of charges incurred:

(I’m not listing all of them but they range from £2.00 to £22.00)

Having reviewed your account records, I can confirm that there is no evidence of manual intervention by any member of staff.'