A=L pay up

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

update :-after agreeing a deal with wraggs on monday at 12.30 pm my money £1,500 was in my account this morning RESULT it pays to give the "other "side a ring and ask for settlement before you start your court bundle i did and it worked,again i thank you all for help and support,nobody should give in to these thieves

update :-after agreeing a deal with wraggs on monday at 12.30 pm my money £1,500 was in my account this morning RESULT it pays to give the "other "side a ring and ask for settlement before you start your court bundle i did and it worked,again i thank you all for help and support,nobody should give in to these thieves

Hi, I`m just collecting things together for my court bundles, did you email or phone them and what did you say to convince them to do a deal.??

Claim for 1.090 and they paid 1.500, well done..who did you call?

Jenny

i called their solicitors wragg and informed them of the upcoming court date and said i was ready to send of my bundles ,would they be willing to settle out of court 1st =£207.00 rejected 2nd= £890.00 rejected 3rd =£1,500.00 accepted

i called their solicitors wragg and informed them of the upcoming court date and said i was ready to send of my bundles ,would they be willing to settle out of court 1st =£207.00 rejected 2nd= £890.00 rejected 3rd =£1,500.00 accepted

Nice one, did you have a court date then or did you just say that yours was soon to be set?. I`ve not received a court date yet so might give Wragges a ring tommorrow and see what they say,

Well done again!:D

that is fabulous! Well done !!!!My partner went to court on tues for a prelimiary hearing and wraggs didnt even show up.

Did you call their head office? I will get him to call tomorrow.

Honestly again well done! (i got my offer today from RBS- its a great feeling!_

that is fabulous! Well done !!!!My partner went to court on tues for a prelimiary hearing and wraggs didnt even show up.

Did you call their head office? I will get him to call tomorrow.

Honestly again well done! (i got my offer today from RBS- its a great feeling!_

i called wraggs number up that was on all my letters here it is 0121 233 1000