Preparing paperwork for court

Frank Herety
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have a court date for this Friday. I asked to settle out of court today and have been told that they will be sending a barrister to defend. I do not want to appear in court as I feel far too nervous. I need to send a written defence to the court today can anyone send me a link to something appropriate. To be honest I didn't think it would go this far and now it has I am very nervous and unprepared. :-(

Thanks,

Frank

Thanks very much for the links - fear certainly focuses the mind. My hearing is a 'directions' hearing and not the final hearing I feared.

So I will provide the 'Draft Order for direction' & Witness Statement, but I sent the Allocation Questionnaire 6 months ago, am I meant to re-submit it? with the suggested "other information" as set out on this link. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionnaires-11.html

Or are the other documents sufficient. I suspect the Judge must already have my AQ.

Any advice much appreciated.