defence received - no aq

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

Bit of help please. Doing claim for my daughter. Claimed with yorkshire bank, they offered a small amount we refused. entered claim on mcol. YB acknowledged. Just a the end of the time period yb have no sent a defence ( about a week ago). We have received nothing from the courts with any info, nor any dates. We have not received an AQ. Do I just sit and wait now - what I am supposed to do. When I did my own claim YB sent a defence through in the same envelope as an offer the full amount claimed which I accepted - so this claim for my daughter is turning out differently.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

thank you:?

They don't seem to be bothering with AQ's these days.

Is the 28 days up yet from when the claim was acknowledged?

Thanks for posting

Yes the 28 days were up middle of last week.

Dont know if you know anything about contractual interest, but another person on the forum told me that because I was claiming contractual interest on my daughters claim that we would probably have to go to court and we must prepare the case and expect them to show. And that some claims have been settled that included CI which were out of court settlements, however many have lost and these are when judges throw the claim out. It is often seen as unjust enrichment.

If you have any thoughts on this I would be interested to hear them. I must admit I am slightly worried now. The reason I went ahead and claimed contractual interest was that I did three claims for my account and two of my husbands and these had contractual interest claimed. All three were settled in full - with no court appearances.

Kind regards :confused:

I don't know anything about contractual interest sorry.

If YB acknowledged but didn't enter a defence within the 28 days then you have won by defauult and need to apply for judgement.