style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6159 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Am I the only one finding the litigation spreadsheets to be incredibly hard to work with? The results are output as a graphic that fits perfectly inside a browser window but therefore doesn't fit onto an A4 sheet, unless shrunk so small that it becomes illegible. The only alternative I can find is to cut the graphic into chunks and paste them all individually.

Maybe I am being dense but I can't find a way of presenting this data legibly. It would be really helpful if we could have this output as for example an Excel spreadsheet we could work with easily.

No you are not I cannot get a decent print out neither, the CAG logo in the background obliterates some of the text completely.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

We'll get the webmaster to look at it.

We have tried to produce something which cannot be ripped off as well as providing the necessary information.

I had thought that the printing had been solved and that it would print onto separate A4 pages.

The poor text is to prevent it being ripped off by OCR software.

It shouldn't need to be reduced and once we solve that, it should be completely usable in a court.

It is available free to use and openly available but I'm afraid that we find so much of our stuff on other people's websites without even an attribution or a link that we try to protect it when we can.

I've just had a look. I hadn't realised that our logo was underneath it. It probably looks OK on a colour printout but I'm sure that in B/W it must be unreadable.

We'll take the watermark out for the moment.

I can see the value of having output that can't be ripped off. Maybe it's my browser settings but I'm only getting part of the graphic to print. However I can get it to print perfectly if I cut and paste into Paint, which seems a reasonable enough workaround for now.