Visionclear V Nationwide

visionclear
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6150 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Quick question I have just sent my LBA to Nationwide which they received last Wednesday but I have noticed that I have another £50 in charges which will be taken from my account on 25 June.

So should I start another separate claim for the £50 or can I adjust my schedule of charges & LBA and re-send.:confused:

Thanks in advance

Hello visionclear!

U can just add the additional £50 to your Claim's Schedule of Charges when U File @ Court.

There is NO need to re-send your LBA.

If U incur further unlawful Penalty Charges once U have Filed your Claim, U will have to start another separate Claim, for these additional debits, once your current Claim has been Settled.

Hello visionclear!

U can just add the additional £50 to your Claim's Schedule of Charges when U File @ Court.

There is NO need to re-send your LBA.

If U incur further unlawful Penalty Charges once U have Filed your Claim, U will have to start another separate Claim, for these additional debits, once your current Claim has been Settled.

Thank you so much MilkTrayMan.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I just in the process of completing the N1 form but I have a quick question, do I also have to fill in the box on the bottom right of page 1 which is:

Amount Claimed

Court Fee

Solicitor’s Costs

Total amount

Also I know I have to provide 3 copies of the N1 and Schedule of Charges but do I have to include the statements at this stage as well:-?

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

I just in the process of completing the N1 form but I have a quick question, do I also have to fill in the box on the bottom right of page 1 which is:

Amount Claimed

Court Fee

Solicitor’s Costs

Total amount

Also I know I have to provide 3 copies of the N1 and Schedule of Charges but do I have to include the statements at this stage as well:-?

Thanks in advance

Hi there with mine i just put in the amount i was claiming,and the schedule of charges.