allocation questionaire - no news yet

Frankey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6150 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My allocation questionnaire went to the judge on 23rd May and still not heard - that is nearly 3 weeks now - have been waiting and waiting - what is going on? You know- you think you are getting nearer to getting your money and then you wait in the dark again...Fran (still waiting)

Hi Fran, I think we are at about the same position in the process. Our deadline for AQ submission was 30th May although we sent this back early as we were on holiday 1/2 term. Chased the courts yesterday and were advised that the Abbey had also relplied and the judge will be reviewing our case at this weeks "allocation meeting".

Have you chased the court for an update? If you call them and quote your reference number they should be able to tell you what is happening.

I guess we should expect to prepare a court pack very soon. NJC

Hi Fran,

when you do get the court date you can start negoiating. On another thread on Friday Shabbey settled. Inga from Abbeys complaints department settled for only £50 less than the £2950.

Its just a thought they will pay up in full in the end, but if you wanted to speed things up it can be a quick way to a result for only a little bit less.

Ingas e-mail is: [email protected]

Otherwise if not keep at it and get that bundle ready!

Best of Luck

Leecabs:)

Hi - yes have most of bundle ready - was really at it but then sort of slowed down once deadline failed to appear - thanks for email - I am going to wait for court date before I approach Inga as will go to court as needed. Will ring court again when I have a minute. Thanks for advice fran

• 3 weeks later...

Dear NJC you said you were at same stage as me - have court date now but not finsihed bundle - no specific bundle directions where are you up to anbd what is your plan with negotiating settlement Fran

Hi Fran,

Had a court date set for tomorrow, 2nd July. Out of the blue last week, received a letter from shAbbey saying they would settle in full. Origianl claim, 8% interest and court costs. Got the money vredited on Friday. If you need tp see the details:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/92147-njc-abbey.html#post843409

NJC

Dear NJC

that is fantastic news - thinking about emailing Inga myself just not sure what to write yet. My court date isn't til September - four months from when I submitted my allocation questionnaire - oh well lots of lovely interest! Fran