tinkerbella v rbs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Ive had succesful claims against abbey and capital 1 for my partner and am now going after rbs for myself.

After having charges after charges applied on my account after going overdrawn once making me almost constantly over my overdraft and taking my benefit money (which i know theyre not supposed to do) with the final straw being this morning when I foned telephone banking to ask y i had a refferal charge of £30 today and a £28 maintanance fee a week ago only to be told I went over my overdraft causing the 28quid fee but they had to pay sumthing when i was overdraft hence the second fee. 58quid for 1 charge!!!!! Why dont they just reject the payment if I dont have the funds. Arrrrrrgggggh. Am so fed up Im starting my claim.

Tink x.x.x

p.s - can anybody gv me a heads up on at what stage rbs are settling mostly? And am i right in thinking that once i start proceedings they shud not be adding any more charges?

Hi Tinkerbella

I am waiting for a court date with RBS and there are others on the forum in a similar position.

RBS do have a habit of defending claims, using their solicitors Cobbetts, but they also have a habit of settling at the last minute.

Other claims get settled before court action and you might be one of the lucky ones so keep going.

Unfortunately they don't stop charging you when you make a claim but you can add all charges upto MCOL/N1 stage.

Hope this helps.

FC

Barclaycard: SETTLED AFTER LBA

Barclays 1: AT COURT

Barclays 2: WITH FOS

Capital One: SETTLED AFTER N1

Egg: SETTLED AFTER LBA

HFC: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)

Lloyds TSB: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) - WITH Information Commissioners Office

RBS: AT COURT