TanHoy v Barclays

MattHoy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning

I have started a claim against Barclays for the other half. We have a court date of 29th June but hoping they will settle before then. I made a mistake on the POC so filed a new POC the other day as per the template on this site and paid the £35 amendment fee. Today we have receievd a letter from the local court saying 'Please find enclosed a copy of the details of the claim, we do not hold a copy of the claim form on record as the claim was issued online'. There is another sheet with this headed 'Case Details' giving details of the amount claimed, date, description of case event including applications etc and also showing the old POC. Does anyone what this is? And why it is still showing the old POC?

Thanks in advance

Sounds like you filed with MCOL and the details havent been passed on, did you send the amendment to Northampton or the local court house?

never mind, you have a court date, Im suggesting people contact the Litigation department and ask Krysta who is dealing with your claim, she will either put you through or give you details or even deal with you directly.

When you do phone, have your updated SOC's + costs in front of you to compare your amount with theirs.

Do not settle unlees completely happy with the amount theyre offering.

Contact details can be found in my signature.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I would let people know that we have just recieved an offer for the full amount (£490) ! What a bonus, really thought they were going to drag it all the way to court so really happy!! Thanks to everyone for the help and all the information available in other threads.