tina v halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6514 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm new to all this but would like to know if I can still do this even though due to all charges with loan companys and banks we had to get help with CCCS and now are paying every one a little a month and halifax was my bank at the time but on CCCS instructions had to close it so they were another person we owed money to and still do so can we do this even though we have been on a plan for a year just over???

Tina

hi tina welcome

I just wanted to let you know that I am on a debt management plan and halifax is one of my creditors, I also had this worry, so on my post i put this, and had a good answer these charges are unlawful and it doesnt matter that you are on a debt management plan you are entitled to claim these unlawful charges back.

feel free to read my post and others and its a good idea to familiarise yourself with the step by step guide. and the templates.

It truly is inspirational reading through this website, if you have any other worries then just post a reply to your original one and you will get help, but first point is to read and read and do lots of reading lol

if it wasnt for this website i wouldnt have gone this far on my own, because i would have had no knowledge to do it, but hey now i have and there is no stopping me. debt management plan or no debt management plan lol:D

I am treating them both as seperate entities. although if they do pay up i will clear the debt i have with them and have a little xxxxtra for myself

hope this helps

good luck

Halifax preliminary letter sent 17/05/06 charges £2661.00

Bog Standard blah blah blah letter received 22nd May 2006.

received lengthy letter dated 24th May 2006 offering £605 pah!

letter before action sent registered 5th June 2006

letter received in response to lba offering £1801.00 errrrr no ta

court action filed 23rd June 2006

deemed served to bank on25th June 2006

notice of acknowledgement of service has been filed

they intend to defend

7th july received letter PAYING IN FULL!!!

10th July cash deposit £112.58

10th July cash deposit £2869.00

:D :D :D :D

HALIFAX SETTLED IN FULL

Welcome Tina and yes have a good read around before you start your claim then you will get a good idea what replys you will get to each step you take.

Keep us posted in this thread.

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi hope some one can help me I'm not very good on computers so dont know hwat I'm doing just trying to write my data leter where do I send it?? can any one tell me the address or do I send it to my local branch

tina

:-)