LLoyds TSB HELP PLEASE

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6207 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Switched to tsb 3 years ago. Started off my doing my mortgage and mis advised me. In short they told me not to pay my exisiting mortgage as my new one with them would complete, well it never! This happened twice and when it did finally complete I was left with a shortfall of almost £1000. My financial advisor transferred 1000 of his own cash into my acct in order for it to complete. I then had to reconsolidate that 1000 into a new bank loan. Hard to believe eh. I have also since encountered one or two personal problems leaving me struggling to pay my loan and overdraft with my bank. I have an arrangement with tsb to pay o/draft and loan at reduced rate, but stopped paying 2 months ago as I am annoyed at the way they have failed to respond with refunding bank charges totalling 1300(which would pay off o/draft with them and part of loan. Instead they call me all the time, home or work. This has got me in trouble at work on more than one occasion and they are basically making my life hell. Im that worried about my account im losing sleep and thinking of going to see my doc. Im currently waiting for charges have just served court action. What do i do with my account arrangement in the meantime? I was paying 90 for my loan and 10 in to bank account. But its just cost me 120 to take them to court. I live alone and mortgage keeps going up. Feel like im sinking. Also How can I clear my credit record or make it better quickly to enable me to get a different mortgage on a fixed term. I need to change urgent but cant get one.....!!STuck. Please advise and HELLO to everyone.

L

Try not to panic Lee. Just take one step at a time, and start off by doing lots of reading. The more you understand the more confident you will become. Also take a look at this letter which you may find helpful.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/37006-harassment-telephone-response-letter.html

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.