RBS refusing to give me my statements - HELP!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6178 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Many thanks Sparkie and Yanni for your replies.

Sparkie, am still waiting with baited breath to hear the good news that Sparkie has WON (hope I don't pass out!).

Yanni, how are you doing with your claim - any luck so far? all the bst with it x

Hi fc, thanx for wishes - my claim with RBS is not so much to do with charges but another matter which I don't want to go into here but I have asked for a refund of bank charges but this is secondary to my main claim against the Bank - it's all rather convoluted and I may explain if my case against the Bank is successful but at the moment I do not want to prejudice my case by "going public" with the details.

That's all I will say at the moment.:)

“It's not personal, Sonny. It's strictly business.”

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well well..........

To my shock and surprise my bank statements turned up today!!!!!!

HOWEVER

They are not ALL of my statements which I have requested, they start from May 2000 and start at page 12. Now to be fair, before I realised I could claim back further I had asked for Feb 2001 to Feb 2007 so this is more than I ask for.

I think they are as a result of my letter to my previous branch and not my letter to Mrs Tudor so we shall see what occurs....just off to hi-light everything he he!!

No wonder RBS were dragging their heels about my statements!!

I have added over £1000 to my claim making it £2,478 with an extra £770 in interest!!

I almost hope I do have to go to court to get the extra cash...can't wait to send my LBA.

Quick question - I sen my prelim for the amount of charges I had at the time. Now I have the other statements my claim has increased. Should I send another prlim or advise of the extra charges at LBA?

Thanks muchly xx

What a turn up for the books, the rest of my statements arrived today!! Another £50.00 for the total!!!!

I have received statements back to 1999 so don't let RBS tell you they don't hold more that 6 years x

Hey fiesty, just catching up (lots gone on since I've been away!!).

Great news! You are getting some success now. Good luck with the rest. Will be watching with interest.

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!