Court Bundle

sg51bmw
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6125 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

need some advice, have finally got a court date, been fighting Nat West since November 2006, court 22nd May, when do I need to get my court bundle out? Interesting the court clerk said they are running 40 a day as they know the banks wont contest? Surely by now the courts need to impliment action if they are wasting this much time and admin on court actions they know will never come to court, our court is in a provincial devon town, so whats the rest of the country's courts doing on a daily basis????

Anyway - what is the recommended time frame for court bundles being sent out?

Regards

sg51bmw:)

• 2 months later...

Hi. It's best to call the court for directions if unsure about the time frame. I've submitted my court bundle. The court specified a 14-day response for barclays in their draft order for directions. It's now two weeks overdue. My court date is for 3 September, but I plan to ask the court to strike out the defense and award judgement in my favour based on their failure to comply with the court's order. Can anyone give me a link to a suitable template? Thanks, and all the best.

chris0709