Allocation Hearing - Test Case and/or Multi Track ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6165 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

2 Threads merged.;)

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I have just read this thread about the Test Case/Multi Track I have just filed with the Court against the Nationwide my total claim is for £5,900.oo does this mean I will have to go the multi track way through court as I would not be able to afford the costs the claim before costs and interest was £4,595.50 does this make a difference? Especially after the win for Lloyds the other day.

• 1 month later...

Just read all the links about Allocation Hearings cos my brother in law has one on Monday - Lloyds TSB. He was really concerned about going to court but having read the comments and advice we are now feeling much more positive. Thanks to all.

telmac - here's another helpful thread - GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages

tell him to read it and make sure he has everything with him -

you would get some more helpful assistance if your start a thread in the lloyds tsb forum and write the same thing - they will know more how ltsb handles this part of the process - press here to start a new thread in lloyds:newthread.gif

Hi there can someone help??

this is the first time ive used this forum and hope Im asking this advice using the correct process.

Im claiming two seperate amounts from HSBC, £16K and £1500, for ridiculous business banking charges. Im at the stage now where Ive had a 'General Form of Judgement or Order' letter for each case number. This says the case is:

"Before district judge at cardiff county court... Upon neither party attending It is ordered that 1. Directions will be given by the designated Civil Judge on 14/8/07...2. The parties may appear in perosn or make written representations as to how the case should proceed provided a copy of the representations is sent to the court and the other side at least 7 working days prior to the hearing."

I suppose this whole thing is starting to get more serious now and im a bit worried that my lack of knowledge/confidence in this will lead to my downfall. Would you please advise me whether it is best I attend in person or make written reps? and either way what preparations do i need to make to attend / write?

cheers

:???:

it would be best if you start your own thread - press this and it will start you a new thread in hsbc forum - put include the word business in your title like - aviemore business claim - v- hsbc or something.

then copy and paste this post above into your new thread.

that way we can help and find you more easily.

give a brief account of what you've done so far and we will pop along to help...

we'll be watching for your thread.newthread.gif